1. What documents are required ?
- Completed Application Form
- AADHAR No. is not compulsory, if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one of the identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card / Identity Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
- Affidavit in prescribed Performa(Affidavit from the major if the childdren are below 18 years.)
- Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- Doctors Report/Hospital Report.
- Supporting documents of the address where the birth of the child took place.
- Note: All supporting documents must be attested by gazetted officer
2. What is the application fee ?
- NO FEE Required.
3. Where to apply ?
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE.
4. What is the Response time ?
Certificates are issued in 14 days (Service Level Agreement Implemented).
You may also check up the status of your case through the above link from time to time .