1. What documents are required ?
- Application on a plain paper
- Copy of documentary evidence in original showing ownership of the property in the name of the applicant i.e. sale deed, GPA etc.
- Copy of ration card showing Delhi address, duly self attested.
- Affidavit of applicant regarding the ownership of the property in question and also that the said property is free from all sort of encumbrances
- Affidavit from two advocates that the property is free from encumbrance.
- Copy of letter/reference of the authority before whom the certificate is to be submitted
2. What is the application fee ?
- NO FEE Required.
3. Where to apply ?
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE.
4. What is the Response time ?
- Certificates are issued in 21 days.