What documents are required ?
- Complete Application form
- AADHAR No. is not compulsory., if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one of the idendtity proof PAN/PASSPORT/Driving Licence/Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with Name of the Applicant.
- Self declaration in prescribed Performa(Self declaration from the major if the children are bolow the 18 years).
- The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. the Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAR.
- Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voter Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- A copy of OBC certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side, if available.
- Two attestation by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of applicant and continuous stay in Delhi since 1993.
- Supporting document of residential proof in Delhi since 1993
- Family income proof(ITR/Salary Slip/Form-16 etc.)
IMPORTANT : All documents needs to be attested by MP/MLA/Gazetted Officer.
What is the application fee ?
- NO FEE Required.
Where to apply ?
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE.
What is the Response time ?
- Certificates are issued in 14 days.