Order for the delayed registration of Death -(Maximum time limit – 30 days)
- Completed Application form
- AADHAR No. is not compulsory, if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one of the identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card / Identity Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
- Affidavit in prescribed Performa
- Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- Cremation slip/Proof of burial
- Death report from the hospital.
2. What is the application fee ?
- NO FEE Required.
3. Where to apply ?
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE.
4. What is the Response time ?
- Certificates are issued in 14 days.