1. What documents are required ?
- Completed Application Form duly self attested.
- AADHAR No is not compulsory. if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one with identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
- The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
- A copy of SC/ST certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
- Self declaration in case of SC/ST certificate issued from outside Delhi in prescribed Performa rate (Self declaration from the major if the children are below the 18 years.)
- No Affidavit is required to be furnished by the applicants who append copy of SC Certificate of their father side issued from Delhi State.
- Where no SC/ST certificate has been issued to any member of applicant's family, in that case, two government servants should certify that the Applicant is permanently known to them and he belongs to the caste (name the cast) which is SC/ST, alongwith the attested copies of their identity cards.
- In case of married women, the local enquiry is conducted at the place of resedence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.
- Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport)
- All documents need not to be attested
- All documents can be self attested .
Other State SC/ST Certificate
- Application form duly self attested.
- Birth Certificate or School Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card or Other Proof of Residence.
- Copy of SC/ST certificate of father issued by SDO/Tehsildar of the State. Original to be produced for examination
- IMPORTANT : All documents needs to be self attested..
- Note : A local enquiry is conducted in all cases to verify applicant's residence/caste
2. What is the application fee ?
- NO FEE Required.
3. Where to apply ?
- You can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned O/o the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
- You can also APPLY ONLINE
4. What is the Response time ?
- SC Delhi State certificates are issued in 14 days ( Service Level Agreement Implemented ).
- In case the verification of the certificate is required from the authority who has issued the certificate , you will get the certificate after receiving the verification from that authority.
- You may also check up the status of your case through the above link from time to time .